Please join ELGL in congratulating Molly Vogt, formerly of the City of Gresham, on her recent hire with Metro! She’ll be working in the Client Services group in the Data Resource Center at Metro – including some GIS project management and some regional coordination elements. Way to go, Molly!
You are here: Home > Congrats to Molly Vogt!
- RT @AtlanticCities: A whole lot of Americans would be angry if their public library closed t.co/5AwPunpEfR Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @access_mobility: Hey planners: @trimet just announced an awesome job t.co/5kEIdlZRjK. #planning #job #transit Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter
- RT @innessfree: Anyone want to work as Social Media Strategic Advisor for Seattle PD? #SM t.co/4iN4ZmmKoT Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter
- Was there a fake interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial? Your Morning Buzz has the answer. t.co/vvRuhays8e Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter
- @UNCMPA @RafaelBaptista5 Congrats! Don't forget #localgov, #localgov, #localgov. #ELGL Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter
Follow @oregonelgl on twitter.
ELGL on Facebook
Anthony Petchel Beaverton Calendar City Manager City of Beaverton City of Gresham City of Hillsboro City of Lake Oswego City of Portland City of Tigard Clackamas County ELGL Geoff Pursinger GFOA Helpful Information ICMA Job Posting Jobs Knope of the Week Lake Oswego Lane County Local Government Manager Marty Wine Metro Michael Brown MPA MPA@UNC Multnomah County Networking OMFOA Oregon Patrick Quinton PDC Phil Keisling Planner Portland Portland Timbers Rob Cornilles social media Tigard Times TriMet Umpqua Bank UNC MPA West Linn Tidings