ELGL has been working on compiling responses to information request sent out to the listserve. You can find summaries of these responses under the resources tab on elgl.org:
You are here: Home > Information Requests
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- RT @joshschultzdc: Washington's @WAplanfinder is one of the best #Obamacare exchanges. How WA did it and why it matters: t.co/X4tjM… Time ago 29 Minutes via Twitter for iPhone
- 3 Reasons for Volunteering for a Board or Committee. t.co/hUKwKWivWG t.co/doRERMt7X0 Time ago 38 Minutes via Twitter
- What Happened? A report from @joshschultzdc on why Washington's health care program succeeded and Cover Oregon didn't t.co/zOV9P2fL0I Time ago 55 Minutes via TweetDeck
- The #AdvanceYourself #Twittersation with @mellymelanz is May 1 @ 3 EST. Join us! @KirstenSilveira @QuiteaWyatt t.co/LqdSSmG5T8 Time ago 2 Hours via Twitter
- Our new project assistant @KirstenSilveira fights through illness to bring you the Sunday Buzz. t.co/VNavhSH5AF Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter
Follow @oregonelgl on twitter.
Clackamas County Public Services Building Room 369B
Fanno Creek Brew Pub
Beaverton City Hall - Council Chambers
Town of Little Elm Recreation Center
City of Portland - 8th Floor Conference Room
ELGL on Facebook
Beaverton Calendar City Manager City of Beaverton City of Gresham City of Hillsboro City of Portland City of Tigard Clackamas County Economic Development ELGL finance Geoff Pursinger GFOA Helpful Information ICMA Job Posting Jobs Knope of the Week Lake Oswego Lane County Local Government Manager Marty Wine Metro MPA MPA@UNC Multnomah County Networking OMFOA Oregon Patrick Quinton PDC Phil Keisling Planner Portland Rob Cornilles SGR social media Tigard Tigard Times TriMet UNC MPA West Linn West Linn Tidings