- Last Call for Feb. 9th Luncheon RSVP
- 01.31.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- February Charity of Choice: Ride Connection
- 01.31.12 The Morning Buzz
- 01.31.12 The Afternoon Delight
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Visit the city’s YouTube page to watch a short video on the process that is underway to update the city’s Transportation System Plan. The YouTube link is on the city’s website. Citizens are urged to provide comments by visiting www.ci.wilsonville.or.us.
The Boring Community Planning Organization wanted to give residents an opportunity to interact with the candidates individually.
Annual Town Meeting focused on where property tax money is spent in the city and how costs outpace revenue collections
Contributions in the mayor’s campaign have topped $1 million, and it’s becoming clear who’s paying for this race.
On October 28, Gallup posted an article with the sobering headline “Majority of American Workers Not Engaged in Their Jobs.”
Inside the UGB
- Suzanne Bonamici wins special election for Oregon’s 1st Congressional District
- Proposed budgets could mean pink slips for city workers
- Eight apply to fill Oregon City commission vacancy created by Jim Nicita recall
- Date set for final word on health of Kronberg Park tree
- Oregon City may upend its urban renewal commission again and ax citizen appointees
- Local mayors face new realities
Outside the UGB
- Oregon Investment Act: Responding to business needs across Oregon
- The difference: Sweat, preparation and luck spared city from floodwaters | Keizertimes
- Council considers new big-box development rules
- Limits to public record requests discussed
- Olympia council members told city will begin 2013 about $1.7 million in hole