- Last Call for Feb. 9th Luncheon RSVP
- ELGL Conversation with Gov. Chris Gregoire
- Job Posting: Multnomah County Performance Auditor
- Job Posting: Washington County, Oregon
- Job Posting: Assistant City Manager, City of Bend
- 02.03.12 Knope of the Week
- 02.03.12 The Morning Buzz
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Twitter: The News Guard
For Students: Wise Words From Warren Buffett – Several times a year, Warren Buffett invites students from across the country to Omaha where they ply him with questions. Why does he do it?
As Super Bowl Shows, Build Stadiums for Love and Not Money: View As you watch the Super Bowl Feb. 5, spare a thought for the taxpayers in the host city of Indianapolis.
Inside the UGB
- Gresham charter committee recommends small changes
- Cities — including Portland — will vie for spot in “Green Lane Project”
- Clackamas County rejects library deal with Oregon City
- Neighbors appeal Beaverton zoning changes to Peterkort properties
- Metro Councilor Hosticka Files For House Seat
- Portland utility rates set to rise, but not as much as once projected: Portland City Hall roundup
Outside the UGB
- Medford waives code for mobile veterinary clinic
- Central Oregon Lawmakers Pick Bills to Push
- Council seeks manager
- Washington looking to make Oregonians pay sales tax
- Governor backs bill siding with Facebook
- State senator’s former business partners accuse him of misusing funds
- “Who Should Write Ballot Measure Titles?
Join the ELGL Online Community