- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- Info Request: Branding Your Community
- U.S Attorney for Oregon Highlights ELGL Forum in October
- Posting Job Openings
- ELGL Advisory Board Meeting
- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- Job Posting: Assistant City Manager
- Welcome City of Ashland New City Administrator
- 02.17.12 Knope of the Week
- 02.17.12 The Morning Buzz
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Facebook: Voorhees Associates
Citizen Advisory Group Application | City of West Linn Oregon Official Website - Get Involved! Citizen Advisory Groups inform the City Council on issues of importance to our community.
There’s a particular flavor of 1970s-era office tower that’s starting to feel its age. Your city probably has at least one. Stuck in between the perceived coolness of early 20th century facades and the newness of all-glass towers, these buildings are having a hard time retaining existing tenants, let alone attracting new ones.
What would a government built for entrepreneurs look like? Here’s a new framework for competitiveness: What if the law were biased, not toward the oil and gas industry or the cotton farmers, but to the creative, the self-employed, and the entrepreneurs?
Why In-Town Big Box Stores Might Not Be As Awful As You Think - There’s evidence the presence of a big box store in the city center helps reduce the amount most people drive.
Inside the UGB
- Portland mayoral candidates joust over PDC, streetcars and the Columbia River Crossing: Portland City Hall roundup
- Sherwood nearly hits borrowing limit for urban renewal
- North Bethany open house will explore affordable housing
- Police go green with paperless tickets
- Residents will now vote before city re-designates park properties
- Fight over fish and wildlife habitat pits Troutdale vs. Metro
Outside the UGB
- Oregon Republicans say Portland presidential debate still on despite cancellation of earlier debate
- Groups lose money as city covers Hilton debt