- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- Ask A Millennial at OMFOA Conference
- Latest on House Bill 4090: Urban Services
- October Luncheon: Adam Davis
- 02.23.12 The Morning Buzz
- 02.23.12 The Afternoon Delight
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Commission Openings + Application – There is still time to submit applications for two youth positions on the Covington Human Se,rvices Commission! Applications are due Monday.
City of Snohomish – Applicants are being sought to fill a vacancy on the City of Snohomish Economic Development Committee. The applications are due to the City Clerk by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 9th, at City Hall, 116 Union Avenue in Snohomish.
Lakewood Community Collaboration seeks survey responses | The Suburban Times – Please help us identify social services needs in the community
Portland’s tax fight over online hotel bookings heads to court – A multimillion-dollar dispute between Portland officials and 10 online travel sites, including Orbitz and Expedia, has landed in court.
Would Google hire you? 10 test questions to find out – here are 10 sample headscratchers that Google interviewers might throw an applicant’s way.
Gorgeous iPhone 5 Concept Looks Insanely Great – The iPhone 5 might not be out for several more months, but with any luck, it will look as good as this gorgeous new mockup.
You think Pinterest is big? Here comes The Fancy – The Fancy, a “place to express yourself around things you see that you find interesting,” is launching a serious e-commerce business today with its massive database of more than 100 million things and one billion-plus associated data points.
Inside the UGB
- The unrealized potential of East Portland
- Garden plots help city harvest a sense of community
- Rep. Mike Schaufler faces Democratic primary challenge in Oregon House district
- OPB, Republicans, Moving Ahead With March 19 Debate
Outside the UGB
- City Council battles over corporate ‘personhood’
- Builders’ forum decries government regulations
- Woodland council hires new public work director
- Power struggle emerges between Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber and House Co-speaker Bruce Hanna
- Elgin close to resurrecting police department after shooting controversy
ELGL Social Networking Community