The votes are in and the results have been tabulated: after a week of nominations and voting by our community, ELGL is thrilled to announce the winners of the Knope of the Week! As a reminder, The Knope of the Week honors individuals or groups who have done the most in the past week to advance the mission of ELGL.
Without further ado, the winner of the 13th Knope of the Week goes to the . . . .
These four recruiting firms have all talked with ELGL members as a group or individuals, distributed job announcements via the listserv and the ELGL social network, and espoused an interest in developing the next generation of local government leaders. ELGL looks forward to continuing to develop these relationships as we evolve as an organization.
Previous Knope of the Week Recipients
- OMFOA Developing Professionals (Heidi Starks, Rhyan Van Horn, Toby LaFrance)
- Justin Cutler (LaPine Parks & Rec), Robyn Christie (Bend), Kirsten Wyatt (West Linn)
- Rhyan Van Horn, TriMet senior accountant
- ELGL Advisory Board
- Cate Schneider, Lake Oswego city recorder
- Alex McIntyre, Lake Oswego city manager
- Matt Bailing, Willamette graduate, ELGL data analyst
- Megan Messmer, PSU MPA student, City of Banks intern, City of Dayton intern
- Zoe Monahan, Sherwood assistant planner
- Rosalynn Greene, Clackamas County sustainability analyst and Karen Pearson, Clackamas County human resources program coordinator
- Kathy Mollusky, West Linn city recorder
- Jordan Wheeler, Lake Oswego assistant to the city manager