- ELGL’s Call for Resumes
- ELGL Featured in The Times
- 03.09.12 Knope of the Week
- REMINDER: March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 03.12.12 The Morning Buzz
- It’s Madness – ELGL Bracket Challenge
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Pinterest: Monroe News
March 14: Service Station Outreach Volunteer Training - You’ll receive training on how to engage commuters and other bicycle riders while highlighting BTA membership, advocacy projects, and neighborhood infrastructure at our Service Stations.
What March Madness Can Teach Us About the Economic Geography of Sports - Geographically speaking, one thing is abundantly clear: The majority of March Madness teams hail from small and mid-size metros (those with less than one million people) and college towns.
How To Empower Yourself on The New LinkedIn - LinkedIn is changing. It’s becomig less c.v. and more about you, your choices and aspirations. How do you go about really exploiting it then? Here are three key steps.
How Public Sector Layoffs Are Holding Back the Recovery - When we compare total employment between the current and early 2000s recovery, the loss of public sector jobs pops out: Employment growth is 0.6 percent lower in this recovery than it would have been had government chosen not to hand out so many pink slips.
Looking for a Job When You’re No Longer Young - During the last decade, the number of unemployed older workers has increased 300 percent. Workers over 45 are also unemployed longer than younger workers.
The State of the Cities in 2012 - This is the first in a seven-part series about mayors’ 2012 State of the City speeches. Cities are finding themselves at a cross-roads. We know this from an analysis of State of the City addresses given by mayors and city managers as they kicked off 2012.
Inside the UGB
- Mayor Sam Adams seeks local products for testing: Portland City Hall roundup
- Lou Ogden: Three examples of out-of-state travel
- PBOT unveils new bike share website with station locator tool
Outside the UGB
- State Supreme Court: No binding local votes on red-light cameras
- City finds money for abandoned rail to become Bloomingdale Trail – Chicago Sun-Times
- Salem city councilor resigns
- Obama: Medford Has The Right Idea | ecotrope.opb.org
- Government officials lead organizational change through cloud computing
- Two Bend Firms to Landscape City Roundabouts – Community News Story – KTVZ Bend