I enjoyed getting to be with your group.
Here are a few job search resources we provide that your folks may be interested in:
- The full profile for all of our searches are posted on our website at http://governmentresource.com/pages/CurrentSearches
- You can sign up for my free weekly 10 in 10 Update on Leadership and Innovation, which is also the first place all new searches are announced, at http://clicks.skem1.com/signup/?c=1PNcbM
- At the same time, you can also sign up for email notification of SGR searches in custom categories, as well as for notification of our Best Practices Webinars.
- Job opportunities from across the nation – even those which we are NOT handling – are available on our national job board at www.SGRjobs.com.
- Daily job alerts can be sent to your inbox each morning for postings in the last 24 hours for categories you specifically select. For example, with City Managers, there are typically 3-4 new jobs posted across the nation each 24 hours. http://www.sgrjobs.com/amember/signup.php?price_group=-3
- SGR’s also provides links to a variety of resources to help you research the communities you may be considering athttp://www.governmentresource.com/pages/Community_Research_Resources
- SGR’s learning management system offers an online course on “Crafting a Winning Transmittal Letter”. http://governmentresource.com/pages/pay_per_view_classes
- SGR also offers Lean/Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt certification training via our online learning management system to make you more competitive in the marketplace. http://www.governmentresource.com/pages/six-sigma-yellow-belt
- SGR offers a variety of psychometric assessments that may help you develop greater personal insight into your own management and leadership style that may help enhance your leadership strengths and your interviewing skills. http://governmentresource.com/pages/assessments
I hope that these resources will be some assistance to you.