- RSVP: The First 90 Days Discussion Forum
- 04.13.12 Knope of the Week
- Inaugural Meeting of ELGL-Eugene
- Ask the Manager – The First 90 Days
- City of Molalla Forensic Report
- 04.16.12 The Afternoon Delight
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Facebook: Snoqualmie Valley Record
Help transform Barbur into a more vibrant, walkable and enjoyable place to work, live and shop - Check out cool “visualization” of Barbur @ SW13th (see slide show on home page). Then come to a community forum on May 3rd to see more ways the City and community are making Barbur better.
Six Easy Ways to Bust Stress - Workplace stress is not inevitable. Here are some simple techniques to lower your own levels. Stress sucks.
How To Cut Consulting Costs by 90%: And Keep Your Talent Happy! The labor market is changing, bringing new opportunities for talent that finds itself in the gig economy. 10EQS is the latest start-up to make life easier for experts looking for demand.
7 Essential Steps for a Successful Social Media Campaign - Successful social media campaigns require careful strategy to generate the type of feedback, interaction & sales you’re seeking. In other words, if your followers, friends & connections are just skimming what you post, that’s not enough; that alone is certainly not doing your business any good.
Draft: Make- or-Break Verbs - Without verbs, words would simply cluster together in suspended animation.
Company suspends Facebook page due to nasty comments - Idaho Department of Fish and Game shuts its page down following heated comments. Is this the right approach?
Why Your Highway Has Potholes - The Wall Street Journal writes about the new highway bill and says that Americans don’t want to live in Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood’s car-free utopia.
New Battle Ground mayor urges prudence in State of City - Lisa Walters stressed the need for prudence Monday night during her first State of the City address as Battle Ground’s mayor.
King County Council questions sports-arena panel - Metropolitan King County Council members on Monday questioned the Arena Review Panel about a proposed NBA and NHL arena in Sodo.
“Pig Book:” Congress curbs earmarking habit, but still sneaking in pet projects.
Inside the UGB
- How happy is Oregon? Governor Kitzhaber joins Portland State University class that aims to find out
- City wants OLCC rule changed for outdoor liquor licenses
- A victory for bike tourism in Wilsonville! French Prarie Bridge grant approved
Outside the UGB
- Ashland Faces Homeless Community Concerns | KDRV
- Sumner City Administrator Leaves Post, Police Chief Steps In As Interim
- PUD commissioners unanimously approve fiber plan
- City urged to stop lending money to railroad
- Spokane City Council declines to take stance on gay marriage
- Rocky days at City Hall finally over