- RSVP: The First 90 Days Discussion Forum
- Inaugural Meeting of ELGL-Eugene
- Ask the Manager – The First 90 Days
- Save the Date: Happy New (Fiscal) Year Party is July 19
- 04.20.12 Knope of the Week
- We Love You Romania!
- 04.22.12 The Sunday Post
The Social Network
44 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed - Catch up with Mashable’s top digital media resources of the past week.
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Facebook: Puget Sound Partnership
Pinterest: Totally Collegiate.com
Google+: 3TV Phoenix News
The Future of Parks: Bonney Lake Needs Your Input - A special meeting has been called May 7 asking for public input on the future of parks and recreation in Bonney Lake.
5 Ways Preparing Your Resume is Like Doing Taxes - Here are five ways in which preparing your resume is like doing your taxes.
End a Mentoring Relationship Before It Dies - It’s easy for a mentoring relationship to outlive its worth.
Five Lessons About Women in Business - Carrie Hindmarsh, CEO of M&C Saatchi Group’s advertising agency, offers five lessons about women in business from her 21 years in the industry and her journey to the boardroom.
The Flight From Conversation - WE live in a technological universe in which we are always communicating. And yet we have sacrificed conversation for mere connection.
Run a Decisive Project Meeting - To keep momentum in a project, you need to run great meetings. Make your next project meeting productive with these three guidelines.
Damascus mayor calls out city council - The drama is building in the City of Damascus over a private meeting that the majority of city councilors attended.
Regional planning policies probably intensified hard-hit Clackamas County’s housing woes - In trying to preserve prime farmland in Washington County, experts say Metro, the Portland area’s regional government, encouraged more growth in Clackamas County than jobs or transportation could support.
Inside the UGB
- Portland Plan approval on council’s agenda
- Portland area will feel the pain of Oregon circuit court budget cuts, layoffs
- East Portland put in the spotlight during KATU mayoral debate
- Oregon files lawsuit against British Petroleum to recover investment losses
Outside the UGB
- Oregon Court System Braces For Additional Layoffs – News Story – KTVZ Bend
- Council to decide whether to pursue grant to buy Boise Cascade land on Minto-Brown Island
- City may crack down on parties
- Will Aaron Reardon, Other Snohomish County Elected Officials Be Getting Pay Cuts? Raises? Decision Wednesday Night in Everett
- Grand idea to turn eastern Oregon eyesore into utopia sparks skepticism but also sliver of hope