- Save the Date: Happy New (Fiscal) Year Party is July 19
- ELGL in the Lake Oswego Review
- First 90 Days Q&A Summary
- Book It: People Before Profits
- Apply for the Pacific Program at the Luke Center
- 04.27.12 Knope(s) of the Week
- 04.27.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs (NFL Draft Remix)
- 04.27.12 The Afternoon Delight
City of Mt. Angel – Public meetings of the Budget Committee of the City of Mt. Angel, Marion County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013, will take place on Thursday, May 10 and Monday, May 21, 2012 at 7pm at the City of Mt. Angel Community Room, 290 E. Charles St.
Envision Eugene Draft Recommendation Survey – Have you let us know what you think about the Envision Eugene recommendations? Now is your chance! Take a couple minutes to take the survey.
Time to ban all cellphone use by drivers? If so, we can only blame ourselves – Yet despite the threat of a $142 ticket, it’s stunningly easy to spot people who think they’re such amazing drivers that the law couldn’t possibly apply to them – or protect others on the road.
City Council unanimous in selecting California candidate as city manager – A California city manager with experience in both local government and private business was tapped Friday night to become Yakima’s next chief administrator.
What They Don’t Tell You at College Graduation – Don’t try to be great, marry someone smarter than you, and other real-world tips graduation speakers never share.
Preventing the Loss of Key Talent – Should companies return to their pre-recession approach to talent management or significantly change the way they manage talent?
Young People’s Priorities – When young adults are asked to choose what’s most important in pairings of issues, the answers are sometimes surprising.
Non-Awkward Ways To Start And End Networking Conversations – When I first started attending networking events, I was terrified to approach large groups of strangers. I watched some of my peers dive into these situations with ease, and wondered how on earth they made it look so natural. Meanwhile, I found myself sitting awkwardly alone, clutching a cocktail, and desperately brainstorming conversation topics.
Inside the UGB
- Bethany residents begin raising money to fight proposed Taco Bell restaurant in Washington County
- Proposed Gresham budget cuts $2 million
- Is TriMet playing hardball with homeowners for new light rail project?
- Clackamas County celebrates 1,000 rebate incentives
- One per week: Multnomah County releases first homeless death tally
Outside the UGB
- In Our View: Ban Smoking in County Parks
- Bend surface water project moves forward despite controversy
- Columbian.com – Baird addresses fundraiser
- Eugene Traffic Sign Misspelled | KEZI
- Crook Co. Clerk Offers Aid to Disabled Voters – Community News Story – KTVZ Bend
Stay connected by following these feeds.