- 04.27.12 Knope(s) of the Week
- Barbara Baker RSVP Request
- RSVP for ELGL Conversation with Gov. Gregoire
- 05.09.12 The Afternoon Delight
- Job Postings: Assistant City Manager
- Glendale’s Public Hockey Project
City of Renton Press Release – The library advisory board has a vacancy.
RSVP for ELGL Conversation with Gov. Gregoire – The Oregon Emerging Local Government Leaders Network would like to extend an invitation to the ELGL Conversation with Governor Christine Gregoire.
ELGL – Central Oregon Roundtable on Innovation – Join us for a Roundtable on Innovation – May 11, noon- 1 p.m., Bend Metro Parks & Recreation. Participate in a facilitated roundtable to discuss ideas to encourage innovation in the public sector. Bring your ideas and be prepared to join the conversation!
Green Infrastructure Could Save Cities Billions – New estimates find that moving toward sustainability can greatly reduce energy and water treatment costs.
Candidates line up support for top county job – Candidates for chairman of the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners are splitting up endorsements and making a final push in the last week before the highly competitive May 15 primary election.
Graduation Day Advice: 5 Steps to a Great Career – A stirring commencement speech in the heartland lays out the path to business success. Keep learning and just do the right thing are a good start. But there is more.
Inside the UGB
- Rep. Mike Schaufler and challenger Jeff Reardon wage fierce battle for Portland-area House seat
- Support for water funding trickles in
- With threat of lawsuit, council attempts second try at hiring in-house attorney
- After helping build city, Braden eyes new challenge
- City inches forward with North Anchor project
- Committee recommends awarding $21,000 in community grants
Outside the UGB
- “On the S*** List” by All politics is local | The Columbian
- Civic Stadium Neighbors React to Soccer Proposal | KEZI
- Ore. Legislator’s Email Blast Crashed Servers – News Story – KTVZ Bend
- City leaders come out against plan for new coal terminals
- Capstone project: Yes
- Committee asks city staff to develop bag-ban penalties
Stay connected by following these feeds.