In an effort to encourage to carpooling to ELGL events, we will post a list of attendees to each event. The blog post will be updated daily. If you have RSVP’d for an event and do not see your name below, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Thursday, September 13 from 11:45 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
Location: State of Oregon Building, 800 NE Oregon St., Room 1C, Portland OR 97232
Forum is limited to the first 25 RSVPs.
- Elisa Hamblin, City of Portland
- Heidi Starks, West Slope Water District
- Jeff Bailey, PSU Hatfield Resident Fellow
- Jessica Struyk, City of Gresham
- Jordan Wheeler, City of Lake Oswego
- Joshua Gregor, University of Oregon
- Kathryn Sofich, Metro
- Kent Wyatt, City of Tigard
- Kirsten Wyatt, City of West Linn
- Mark Stotik, Clackamas County
- Matt Herb, Key Bank
- Max Bernstein, Portland State University
- Megan Messmer, ELGL Project Manager
- Molly Vogt, Oregon Metro
- Pat Mobley, Portland State University faculty