- better than a cold Belgian ale on a hot summer’s day.
David Snider, City of Sandy
- a great way to connect local government professionals, share experiences, and learn from one another.
Amanda Lamb, City of San Diego
- my first stop on my blog reader in the morning!
Elisa Hamblin, City of Portland
- an excellent group providing valuable insights for career advancements through sessions and a network of incredible people.
Norma Alley, City of Newberg
- an awesome networking and content rich (because of the speakers and use of social media) un-organization AND I mean this as a great complement!!
Mary Beth Henry, City of Portland
- a great way to network with fellow government employees.
Debbie Matheney, Eugene School District
- my go-to resource for the local government scoop and a wonderful way to get to know staff from other jurisdictions!
Jessica Struyk, City of Gresham
- A refreshing perspective.
Petra Schuetz, City of Coburg
- motivating government employees.
Rhyan Van Horn, TriMet
- a good way to learn about a lot of different things.
Mark Stotik, Clackamas County
- an outstanding resource to meet other local government leaders across jurisdictions and disciplines.
Heidi Starks, West Slope Water District
- an incredible opportunity for networking and my go-to for resources.
Teri Bankhead, City of Milwaukie
- nurturing the next generation of civic leaders.
Anthony Petchel, Bank of the Cascades
- a great place to begin and maintain your development in the profession of public service.
Pat Mobley, Portland State University
- my new favorite LinkedIn group!
Ashley Graff, University of Kansas
- a fantastic venue for the next generation of local government leaders to partner with each other, learn the ropes, build relationships, and help each other make the best impact possible on the communities we serve.
Eric Chambers, City of Gresham