This is a comprehensive video that provides an overview of the balanced budget proposed for the City of Tacoma’s 2013-2014 biennium, its revenue sources, and how residents can participate in the budget development process that will be featured at each of these community budget input meetings.
You are here: Home > The Most Exciting 16 Minutes on YouTube
- RT @NickCPDX: .@wweek reports that @GovKitz will come to Lents Monday to announce his re-election campaign. t.co/7Bq1h3vrls Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Best #socialmedia media tool for #localgov? Find out during webinar w/ Patrick Rollens @PatrickWRollens @vopnews t.co/YYoxXz9dnW Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter
- RT @benkittelson56: Cool article on Google auto-complete #ELGL #MorningBuzz t.co/aYsnYYVaZ7 Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Your Morning Buzz: Anchorman 2 v @onedirection, Public Policy Schools, Boehner's Talks Girls, @google Autocomplete t.co/RXbgDbdkzb Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter
- RT @urbanophile: Apparently some federal agencies are still using floppy disks - t.co/3bRoR2EgZ0 Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter Web Client
Follow @oregonelgl on twitter.
ELGL on Facebook
Anthony Petchel Beaverton Calendar City Manager City of Beaverton City of Gresham City of Hillsboro City of Lake Oswego City of Portland City of Tigard Clackamas County ELGL Geoff Pursinger GFOA Helpful Information ICMA Job Posting Jobs Knope of the Week Lake Oswego Lane County Local Government Manager Marty Wine Metro Michael Brown MPA MPA@UNC Multnomah County Networking OMFOA Oregon Patrick Quinton PDC Phil Keisling Planner Portland Portland Timbers Rob Cornilles social media Tigard Times TriMet Umpqua Bank UNC MPA West Linn Tidings