Mac’s List Names ELGL Conference as One of 11 Annual Portland Networking Events You Don’t Want to Miss
Break out your 2014 Kitty or Vampire calendar, or your 2014 Kitty Vampire calendar and block out October 17 for #ELGL14 at the Kennedy School.
FAQ for #ELGL14
A: Who knows.
Q: Who will be the keynote speaker?
A: Maybe you.
Q: Who will eat inappropriate amounts of food at breakfast?
A: At least one person per table.
Q: Who will the tables be named after?
A: Care Bears, Sesame Street characters, The Wiggles, disgraced politicians — who knows.
Q: Who will not be at #ELGL14?
A: Everyone who registers after the 120th person.
A: Are you volunteering? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Who will design the #ELGL14 t-shirt?
A: Hopefully Banksy.
Q: Who will be the musical act?
A: Leading candidate…..Nickelback Tribute Band
- Relive the #ELGL13 Conference
- #ELGL13: Thank You, Gracias, Kiitos, Merci, Grazie
- George Rede Describes the #ELGL13 Experience
- #ELGL13: The David Nguyen Collection
- #ELGL13 Speakers on Twitter!
- #ELGL13: Lightning Round: Five Minutes – You – A Microphone – A Projector
- #ELGL13 Table Assignments
- Announcing the Twitterazzi for #ELGL13
- #ELGL 13: A Willamette University Reunion?