Before we look ahead to 2015, we’re recounting the top ELGL stories from 2014.
Number 10: Say WA!? ELGL expands to Washington State
Our membership in Washington skyrocketed. Association of Washington Cities, Washington State Department of Commerce, and Springbrook Software joined as organizational members. We added 30 individual members who work in state and local government. From our expanded membership, an advisory board was formed to chart the course for the chapter.
What’s ahead in 2015?
- original content on open data and fiscal transparency.
- an ELGL day in Olympia during the legislative session.
- attend and participate in the AWC Conference in Wenatchee in June.
- attend and participate in the ICMA conference in Seattle in September.
- articles from Sam Taylor, City of Ferndale.