MPA@UNC Announces ELGL Fellowship
ELGL members are now eligible to receive a $5,000 fellowship to earn your Masters in Public Administration online from the University of North Carolina School of Government. Applications and enrollment happen on a rolling basis and you can find out more below or by going here.
Ready to Become a Public Service Leader?
Are you ready to take the next step in your public service career? Earning a Master of Public Administration (MPA) can help you do it.
As an ELGL member, you are now eligible to receive a $5,000 fellowship to earn your MPA online from The University of North Carolina School of Government, the largest university-based local government training, advisory, and research organization in the United States.
MPA@UNC, the School of Government’s innovative online MPA program, offers students the same top-ranked curriculum, courses, and renowned faculty as UNC’s full-time, on-campus program. You will receive a top-quality MPA education through a unique online format that includes:
- Live, weekly classes hosted online using video conferencing technology
- Self-paced, dynamic, multimedia course content available 24/7
- Social interactions with well-connected peers and faculty
- A hands-on practicum experience working in an organization near your home
- Lifelong connections with the UNC and School of Government communities
MPA@UNC begins classes four times per year and accepts applications on a rolling basis.
It is time for you to gain the skills and connections to do more for your community. Learn more about MPA@UNC, ELGL’s strategic partnership, and the application process, by requesting more information today.