The price is right: this ICMA webinar is free!
Thriving as a High Performance Organization
1:00 – 2:30pm PT, Thursday, March 10, 2016
Advance registration required for this free webinar
Register at icma.org/coachingwebinars<http://iz4.me/74sw2zsTOsb1>
- How can you assess your agency’s performance to identify opportunities for improvement?
- What are strategies to stimulate interest and actions to boost performance?
- What can we learn from best practices among local government agencies?
- What are resources that can help local governments be their best?
- Lee Feldman, City Manager, Fort Lauderdale, FL, and President-elect, ICMA
- Clay Phillips, City Manager, Coppell, TX
- Susan Sherman, Assistant City Manager, Olathe, KS
1. Register for the Webinar:
- There is no charge for participating in the webinars, but each requires advance registration. Register here<http://iz4.me/74sw2zsTOsb1> now.
- Can’t make the live webinar? Register<http://iz4.me/74sw2zsTOsb1> for the webinar and get an automatic email notice when the digital recording is available.
2. Connect with the webinar and audio:
- Use your logon information from the email confirmation you receive via email from GoToWebinar. We recommend the telephone option dial-in number provided by GoToWebinar for sound quality. Depending upon your internet connection, VOIP option for audio (computer speakers) can have delays or sound quality issues.
3. Ask questions:
- You may submit questions anonymously via email to ICMACoaching@donmaruska.com<mailto:ICMACoaching@donmaruska.com> in advance or via the webinar during the panel discussion. As moderator for the session, Don Maruska will pose the questions.
4. Presenters’ presentation materials:
- We post these with the Agenda at “Agendas & Archives” tab on the Coaching Webinar Page<http://iz4.me/84sw2zsTOsb1>. The power point will be available 24 hours before the webinar.
- After a webinar occurs, a digital recording along with a PDF of the presentation materials and results of the polling questions will be available after 24 hours at the “Agendas & Archives” tab on the Coaching Webinar Page<http://iz4.me/84sw2zsTOsb1>.
Post-Webinar Group Discussions:
- Many agencies are organizing groups to participate in the webinars (live or recorded) and discuss the topics among themselves after the webinars. Some are summarizing their discussions and distributing them to managers throughout their organizations. Use the Coaching Program as an effective way to enhance professional development in your agency. Here are some discussion starters for this session.
- Where do we see opportunities to better measure and improve performance in our agency?
- What strategies and tools sound useful for our agency?
- What resources would we like to explore to support our efforts?
NOTE: Please white list “email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>” to receive confirmation email for the webinar.