Temporary GIS Technician
Salary: $17.24 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Duration: 52 days (416 hours), three to five days a week
The City of Beaverton is seeking a Temporary GIS Technician within its GIS division with utility GIS layers editing experience to update and correct the spatial location and attribute of the gravity mains, manholes, and service laterals using engineering drawings, aerial photos, and scanned CCTV images.
- Review CCTV scanned images and update the spatial location of GIS sewer layers;
- Read engineering drawings and investigate the deficiencies in GIS sewer layers;
- Update the attribute information for GIS sewer layers.
Apply: Temporary GIS Technician
Business Analyst Programmer
Salary: $5,332 – $7,146 per month
Closing: Open Until Filled – 1st review March 21
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified candidate to be the Information Systems Department’s liaison with the Beaverton Police Department. The position influences the overall direction and development of technology for Police. It is a great opportunity for self motivated individuals who have a desire to continuously learn all aspects of technology from basic hardware to advanced software solutions.
- Assess business process requirements; analyze structure and fl ow of work and data that support business needs; evaluate possible solutions and implement and/or recommend solutions that support the mission, values and goals of the organization.
- Review available market software and make recommendations concerning purchase from vendors and/or development of in-house applications.
- Participate in the analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of vendor and/or internally developed software applications.
Apply: Business Analyst Programmer