This morning’s buzz is brought to you from GSMCON in the lovely city of Reno. Sadly I will not be able to get a #cityhallselfie, however there is an abundance of lack of sleep.
What I’m Reading – The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
What I’m Doing – Attending GSMCON 2016.
What I want to know from you – What’s the bare minimum amount of sleep you need to function?
Bible Could Become An Official State Symbol, As Tennessee Approves Bill. How could this go wrong?
A Coloring Book for the Map-Obsessed. I don’t think there’s much more that could be said about how awesome this is. It speaks for itself.
Upcoming ELGL Events
Webinar: Future Schedule Technology Efficiency Series – New Webinar Every Month
- D.C. Metro lines could be shut down for as long as six months
- Michigan task force blames officials across agencies for Flint water crisis
- Honey, I Shrunk Chicago
- How Long Before Regionalization Is Rebranded as a Suburban Bailout?
- In Praise of Plain Old Bus Service
- How Houston’s Bus Network Got Its Groove Back
Local Gov Confidential
- Police Use Social Media as Front-Line Tool in Fighting Crime
- Fallout From Panama Papers Echoes Around The World
- IRS Could Help Find Many Uninsured People, But Doesn’t