ELGL organizational member Vision Internet invites you to this in-person training in Mesa, AZ.
Does Your Website Effectively Engage Residents?
Join us for a free half-day educational conference focused on User Experience (UX), content strategy and other tactics that will help you to maintain a website that serves, informs and engages your residents.
- How to understand your community and how they use your website
- How to use data to drive content and design
- How to connect with residents using better writing techniques
- Hands-on UX Lab: Experience the latest user research techniques first-hand
- Content Strategy Workshop: Learn more about content strategy, website governance and writing for the web
Complimentary breakfast, snacks and lunch will be served. Reserve your spot now by filling out the form!