Supper Club returns. Last year, ELGL members broke bread in Chicago, IL, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX , Denver, CO, Houston, TX, Portland, OR, Raleigh-Durham, NC, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, St. Paul, MN, Washington, DC. This year, we hope to add a number of other locations.
Our goal is simple. ELGL has grown to more than 1,100 members and we’re committed to maintaining an intimate feel.
At Supper Club, there’s no agenda, no speaker lineup — just good conversation, tasty food and refreshing drinks. Supper Club events are informal opportunities for you to expand your network and re-energize career.
Participation in Supper Club
- You must be an ELGL member. (Membership is free for students, $30 for individuals, $230 for organizations)
- If you sign up as a host, we’ll provide you with a list of ELGL members who signed up to attend.
- The host picks the location – house, restaurant, or public space and time – breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- The host(s) will invite 10 to 15 people.
- If you sign up as an supper club guest, you will be contacted by one of the hosts. we will connect you with one of the events in your area.
- Events will be held from June to August
- May 27th is the deadline for signing up as a host or guest.
Questions? Comments? Random thoughts? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.