Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator
The City is seeking a highly engaged, passionate and knowledgeable team member to serve as a neighborhood liaison. This new position offers great challenges and rewards for those committed to public service.
This team member will:
- Develop and implement the City’s first Neighborhood Engagement Program.
- Work with the City’s innovative Communications Team.
- Create lasting connections with Issaquah’s community members.
- Educate residents about City initiatives, capital projects, nearby development and topics important to our community.
- Attend neighborhood and community meetings.
- Keep neighborhoods updated concerning nearby development and construction.
- Manage the City’s Nextdoor account and serve as a backup for managing the City’s other social media accounts.
- Welcome the challenge to implement the City Council’s goal to pilot a Neighborhood Engagement Program within 18 months. Continuation of this limited-term position would then be evaluated.
More information is available online.