The interns make their triumphant return! Roger Gonzalez and Mark Yager talked with Lake Oswego, OR city manager and Portland State professor, Scott Lazenby. Their conversation covered innovations in local government, getting rid of the performance review and more.
Connect with Mark (LinkedIn)
- Between 2 Interns with Hillsboro City Manager Michael Brown
- Between 2 Interns with ICMA President Pat Martel
- Local Government’s New Normal with Scott Lazenby, City Manager of Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Guidepost #5 – Scott Lazenby, City of Lake Oswego
- Book Smart with Scott Lazenby, Author of Playing with Fire
- What I Am with Roger Gonzalez