Chinook Institute for Civic Leadership presents the 2nd annual public employer update on labor relations issues.
July 15, 2016 – 9:00 to 4:00 – Registration at 8:30
Keizer Fire District Headquarters Training Room – Keizer, Oregon
Link: Event Registration
- Abuse of sick leave ~ What can you do?
- Oregon sick leave legislation ~ Are you in compliance?
- Hiring Practices ~ The new OR Court of Appeals case, and more.
- Whistleblower laws ~ What do we have to worry about now?
- New Employment Relations Board cases ~ What you need to know.
- An overview of Interest Arbitration Awards ~ How do they impact your bargaining strategy?
- PECBA comparables ~ Are you within the market?
- Medical and Recreational Marijuana ~ Are your policies going to protect you?
- The lightening round ~ The latest hot topics to be familiar with.
- Diana Moffat, Local Government Law Group, Speer Hoyt, LLC
- Ashley Driscoll, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Steven Schuback, Peck Rubanoff & Hatfield, P.C.
- Brandi Leos, Compensation Matters