How cool would it be to have the title of “Night Mayor!” A city in Colombia has done just that. In my mind, that would basically put you in charge of Batman. Also happening today, a crazy headache that’s making me see colors much like the Magic Eye puzzles that used to be so popular. Enjoy!
What I’m Doing – Hunting Pokemon at the County Fair.
What I’m Listening To – Justin Timberlake
What I Want to Know From You – Would you give up your air-conditioned office for a chance to work outside?
Latin America Is Getting Its First Night Mayor. The city of Cali, Colombia, is the first in the region to put an official in charge of managing the city after dark.
The Outdoor Office Revolution Has Arrived Just in Time for Summer. Personally, I like my air conditioning, but pop-ups in the U.S. and Amsterdam are bringing the workplace into the sunshine.
- ELGL at the Beach: Ho-tel, Mo-tel, Holiday Inn
- Rise and Grind! Sunrise at the Beach
- SGR Job Board 07.13.16
- We’ve Arrived in Wrightsville!
- Podcast: The Executive Recruitment with Heidi Voorhees, GovHR President
Upcoming ELGL Events
Conference: Center for Priority Based Budgeting (CPBB) Conference – August 2 to 4, Denver CO
Event: ELGL & CPBB at the Ballpark – August 3, Denver CO
Supper Club: ELGL Supper Club in San Mateo, CA – August 28
Webinar: Future Schedule Technology Efficiency Series – New Webinar Every Month
- What’s causing the latest wave of cycling deaths and serious crashes?
- More Transportation Options Needed to Connect Workers and Jobs in the Twin Cities
- ‘Housing First’ Program Reduces Homelessness by 70 Percent in Milwaukee County
- North Carolina Officially Bars Police-Cam Footage From Public View
- A New Map of New York’s ‘Subway Deserts’
- Public Figures Struggle With Social Media Boundaries After Dallas Shooting
- Austin, Texas: A Model for Cities Working to Narrow the Broadband Gap?
Local Gov Confidential