This is a job posting from ELGL organizational member OpenGov. Please visit their site to learn more and to apply.
Leave no government behind. At OpenGov, we are passionate about ensuring our government customers successfully transition from their past methodologies to their new OpenGov solution. We have reimagined how technology can help governments analyze, share, and compare financial and performance data to more efficiently manage and run their operations.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can use quick-wit, enthusiasm, and empathy to nurture strong relationships with our customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving a successful deployment, and promoting maximum value for their investment in OpenGov. As a trusted advisor with deep product knowledge, you’ll understand the customer’s goals, pain points, and workflows. As a result, you’ll immerse yourself in both our internal operations and the user experience to be able to impartially advocate for OpenGov and our customers. OpenGov’s Customer Success team is a small, agile team focused on making our 1,000+ customers wildly successful.
• Use a consultative-like approach to drive platform adoption and engagement across a territory of 80+ customers
• Build strong relationships with customer teams to ensure high retention and satisfaction
• Compliment key product discussions by gathering and communicating customer feedback and feature requests
• Work closely with the solutions team (read: experienced data analysts who help deploy customer platforms) to facilitate and drive a consistent customer experience
• Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate features and functionality that will improve their workflow
• Partner with sales and product management to ensure OpenGov is a “must-have” solution
Our Ideal Candidate Has
• 2-5 years of experience providing support to customers, customer teams, and affiliates within a fast-growing company
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
• Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building collaborative relationships
• A demonstrable history of providing excellent client service – wow us with stories of happy clients!
• Technical aptitude and proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Customer Experience lifecycle and exposure to NPS is a plus