This is a job posting from ELGL organizational member OpenGov. Please visit their site to learn more and to apply.
Leave no government behind. At OpenGov, we are passionate about ensuring our government customers successfully transition from their past methodologies to their new OpenGov solution. We have reimagined how technology can help governments analyze, share, and compare financial and performance data to more efficiently manage and run their operations.
OpenGov is based in Redwood City and seeks to expand its talented Customer Success team with a technically oriented, hands-on Customer Success Implementation Analyst. The Implementation Analyst will look to drive value to the OpenGov customer and deliver a complete, quick and smooth implementation by utilizing their product knowledge, expertise and making solution recommendations. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving a successful customer implementation from start to finish, setting the underlying foundation of their OpenGov platform, while promoting maximum value for their investment in OpenGov. As a trusted advisor with deep product knowledge, you’ll understand the customer’s goals, pain points, and workflows. As a result, you’ll immerse yourself in both our internal operations and the user experience to be able to impartially advocate for OpenGov and our customers. OpenGov’s Customer Success team is a small, agile team focused on making our 1000+ customers wildly successful.
• Drive and manage new customer implementations from start to finish. This includes providing guidance, assistance, and support to customers from the initial data requirements gathering, technical platform configuration, administrator training and all other requirements defined through a customer’s implementation.
• Be the primary technical point of contact for new customers deploying OpenGov, or those expanding to implement additional functionality.
• Interact directly with government Finance and Budget Directors daily, guide them through the process, and empower them to become our advocates and successful administrators of their OpenGov software platform.
• Understand customer pain points and partner with cross-functional teams to simplify, enhance and automate existing processes that will improve customer workflow.
• Become an expert in governmental accounting processes across multiple states.Work closely with the engagement and adoption team to facilitate and drive a consistent customer experience and ensure successful training for new customers.
• Leverage and continually develop best practices for each data environment and customer vertical to assist in future implementation efficiencies.
• Compliment key product discussions by gathering and communicating customer feedback and feature requests to ensure OpenGov is a “must have solution.”
Minimum Skill Sets
• 2+ years of experience of software implementation consulting or transferrable work with external clients.
• Knowledge and experience in analyzing and reporting large volumes of financial data, in addition to experience with budgeting concepts and practices.
• Ability to provide clear and effective phone support, assistance, and recommendations to build positive relationships with customers.
• Strong skills in conceptualization of patterns, modeling, and design.
• Strong Excel skills, including using Functions/ Formulas to format data such as v-lookup, pivot tables, error- checking, and developing properly formatted reports. ETL tools, ETL report creation, macros and visual basic are not required, but highly desirable.
• Track record of working in a fast-paced environment while balancing internal procedures and process improvements, all while collaborating with team members.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill, teamwork, and customer service skills.