Four Working Dads. One Podcast. ELGL Live! hosts a conversation about the realities of balancing a successful career and raising a newborn. Each of our guests have children under the age of two and are working in local government.
We’ll learn about balancing a budget and a dirty diaper, writing a press release and wiping a runny nose, and working late and waking up early.
Join us live on Periscope on Friday, September 16 at 8:00 a.m PST, 10:00 a.m. CST, 11:00 a.m EST. Can’t make it? No worries. We’re recording the conversation for a future GovLove episode.
Let’s meet our guests.
- A Commentary on Our Lives
- 13 Percent: Creating Dynamic Leaders Through Mentorship
- Father’s Day 2016: Dad Rock
- Guidepost #21 – Ryan Adams, Irving, Texas
- Growing Up in City Hall: Life as a City Manager’s Child with Kent Wyatt