As you come down off of your #ICMA2016 buzz and are thinking longingly about the fun you had and the information you learned from your ELGL friends, please consider sharing this list of ways to stay engaged with ELGL in the coming year:
5. Write or Organize – we’re always looking for guest writers on topics as diverse as leadership, infrastructure investment, human resources, and everything in between. Or, if you believe in the ELGL mission, consider getting more involved with the work we do to engage your colleagues in your region.Contact us to learn more about how we create local connections as part of our national network.
4. Sup’ – as in, Supper Club. Consider organizing or attending a Supper Club to meet people in your area who are also ELGL members.
3. Subscribe – we produce the GovLove podcast, please check it out and leave us a review. It’s the top ranked weekly podcast about local government topics.
2. Join – membership is $0/students, $25/individuals or $250/organizations per year. Sign up online. Members get access to exclusive job postings, blogs, and training opportunities.
1. Attend – #ELGL16 is our annual conference on October 21 in Portland, Menlo Park, Denver, Dallas, Chicago and Durham – pick the location that works for you and sign up to attend. It’s $35/students and $75/individuals.