The impact of the 2016 ELGL Choice Award remains — ELGL members are making more informed decisions in selecting vendors and Choice Award winners are gaining new clients.
For 2017, you’ll notice a major change to the award. Due to his unmatched entrepreneurial skills (Entertainment 720, Rent-A-Swag, and Tom’s Bistro), which are shared by many Choice Award winners, we honor Tom Haverford by renaming the Choice Award to recognize his contributes to local government. Allow us to introduce you to the 2017 Thomas M. Haverford Choice Award.
Press Clippings from 2016 ELGL Choice Award
Submit Your Nominations for the Thomas M. Haverford Choice Award
- The nomination period runs from Wednesday, February 15 to Friday, March 10.
- You can nominate any non-government entity providing a service to local government. Link: List of nominees from 2016.
- Vendors receiving multiple nominations will receive extra consideration from the ELGL Evaluation Team.
- Leaving a comment, along with the nomination, is helpful in the selection process. Be specific as possible.
- The ELGL Evaluation Team will use three criteria in selecting and ranking the top 50 companies: number of nominations received by each company (50%), comments submitted on each company (25%), and input from ELGL Evaluation Team (25%).
- In April, the ELGL Evaluation Team will announce the ranking.