As part of our process to reevaluate how ELGL provides services, we’re also doing an in-depth evaluation of all of our digital resources. Next week, we’re kicking off this process with a small team of ELGL members to reimagine ELGL’s blog, posts, and newsletters to ensure that we’re meeting our mission to connect, communicate and educate about local government.
This new site will anchor our member engagement efforts as well as be a home to our expanding digital services, including job postings for member organizations, surveys to quickly collect information about important local government topics, and other connection tools.
Our project team represents a a diverse group of ELGL members. You’ll hear from each of them over the course of this project, but here are some quick intros:
- Professional communicator.
- Up for any challenge.
- In the trenches (she’s currently redesigning her Kettering, OH site on the ProudCity platform).
- Die hard ELGL fan.
- Not currently part of the management team.
- Wants ELGL to be fun and professional (at the same time).
- ELGL’s co-founder.
- Wants ELGL to be the best professional association in the universe.
- Strong opinions about digital services.
- ELGL’s co-director.
- GovLove podcast producer.
- Consumes vast amounts of digital media.
- ELGL’s membership guru.
- Seasoned project manager and problem solver.
- New dad.
- Newest member of the ELGL management group.
- Highly proficient WordPress user.
- Co-leading ELGL’s SoCal efforts.
- ELGL’s contract web designer.
- Gifted at digital and graphic design.
- Focused and dedicated professional.
- Civic tech thought leader.
- Strong opinions about local gov operational improvement.
- Chance the Rapper fanboy.
- ELGL Executive Director and co-founder.
- Loves working in groups on digital redesign.
- Giddy with excitement about this project.
- COO at ProudCity.
- Engenders a ton of love and support from his municipal customers.
- Our fearless leader for this project.
- CEO at ProudCity.
- The OG of local gov digital innovation thought leadership.
- ELGL’s bestie.
We’ll be blogging in this category throughout the process, which will include lots of requests for user feedback and ideas. And, we’ve created this Twitter list so you can follow along with our progress and updates.