Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
City of Goodyear, AZ
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
Development agreements and tracking for the more than 70 planned communities in Goodyear.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
Always window seat. I want to see the city as I take off and land. Also, less people can see me as I sleep.
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
To be honest…A city that used to have over a million people (1.8 million) that is now so abandoned that they are ripping out sections of the city and returning it to nature because that is a better use. Sorry.
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
Honestly, I don’t read much about Detroit other than learning about rust belt cities back in my college days and cities that have passed their heyday. When I hear about Detroit now it is on the news or how they are going bankrupt and want to build a new stadium. Maybe, #ELGL17 will show me otherwise.
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
Mountain Standard Time (because we don’t do Daylight Savings)
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
Aside from random hipsters from bands you have probably never heard of…I will say Wynette Reed, Deputy City Manager of Goodyear.
What question(s) should we have asked?
I opened this email with no expectations so there is no point in dwelling on the unasked questions that cannot be asked now.
- Part V: Organizational Diversity Is Deeper than Race
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Aidan Nevin, Department of Better Technology
- Kristin Youngmeyer, Ohio Housing Finance Agency