Best Practices in Citizen/Customer Service
ICMA Coaching Program Webinar
10:00 – 11:30 AM PDT, Thursday, May 11, 2017
Advance registration required for this no-charge webinar
- What are agencies doing to raise the bar of service delivery and cost effectiveness?
- How are agencies engaging citizens to be more than simply consumers of service?
- What are some future prospects for enhancing citizen/customer experience?
- Bob Harrison, City Administrator, Issaquah, WA
- Emily Moon, Deputy City Administrator, Issaquah, WA
- Rob de Geus, Community Services Director, Palo Alto, CA
- Mark Maliszewski, Senior Manager – Business Intelligence and Customer Experience, Charlotte, NC
Audience: all employees who want to make the most of their talent and have fun doing it
Meets Practice 3 (Functional and Operational Expertise and Planning), 4 (Citizen Service), and 5 (Performance Measurement/Management and Quality Assurance) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership. .
- Register in advance for the webinar:
- Connect with the webinar and audio:
Use your logon information from the email confirmation you receive via email from GoToWebinar. We recommend the telephone option dial-in number provided by GoToWebinar for sound quality.
- Ask questions:
You may submit questions anonymously via email to ICMACoaching@DonMaruska.com in advance or via the webinar during the panel discussion.
- Presenters’ presentation materials: We post these with the agenda at “Agendas & Archives” tab of icma.org/coachingwebinars. The PPT will be available at least 24 hours before the webinar.