Effective Communication of Complex Issues to the Public
ICMA Coaching Program Webinar
9:00 – 10:30 AM PDT, Thursday, September 7, 2017
Advance registration required for this no-charge webinar
- What’s working to communicate complex issues effectively?
- How do you choose the right approach for the topic?
- What are helpful examples of concrete applications and do’s and don’ts?
- Leaders from across the U.S.
Audience: all employees, especially those with public contact
Meets Practice 8 (Democratic Advocacy and Public Engagement), 15 (Presentation Skills), and 16 (Media Relations) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
- Register in advance for the webinar:
- Connect with the webinar and audio:
Use your logon information from the email confirmation you receive via email from GoToWebinar. We recommend the telephone option dial-in number provided by GoToWebinar for sound quality.
- Ask questions:
You may submit questions anonymously via email to ICMACoaching@DonMaruska.com in advance or via the webinar during the panel discussion.
- Presenters’ presentation materials: We post these with the agenda at “Agendas & Archives” tab of icma.org/coachingwebinars. The PPT will be available at least 24 hours before the webinar.