Management Analyst/Senior Analyst
At Management Partners, we help cities, counties and other government agencies serve the public more effectively. It’s management consulting that makes a difference.
We are looking for a management analyst/senior analyst to work in our San Jose office.
Analysts work with experienced local-government professionals to bring public-service excellence to clients in the western U.S. Typical projects may include strategic planning, organization analysis, process improvement and performance management. Analysts are expected to:
- conduct complex analytical research (comparative analyses, best practice research, analysis of budgets and service delivery)
- design and administer surveys and other data-gathering tools
- collaborate to prepare analysis, recommendations and implementation plans for clients, including written reports and visual presentations.
The ideal candidate loves exploring new analytical tools, data visualization and presentation techniques; has strong writing and computer skills; balances creativity with attention to detail; works well independently and as part of a team; and juggles multiple responsibilities with ease. Responsibilities, assignments and position placement commensurate with experience. Some travel to client sites is required.
We take pride in preparing analysts for increasing responsibility in management consulting and/or local government. We also
- provide a supportive, collegial, high-functioning environment
- offer training, coaching and mentoring from experienced professionals
- work with a diverse range of projects and people.
Bachelor’s degree required; extra points for MPA or related degree, familiarity with local government, or with management consulting.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Salary DOQ. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental benefits, paid vacation and sick days included. EOE/AA.
Management Partners is a national firm with offices in San Jose, California, and Cincinnati, Ohio. Learn more about the firm at www.managementpartners.com.