Tools to Resolve Tough Issues in Your Community
ICMA Coaching Program Webinar
10:00 – 11:30 AM PDT, Thursday, November 9, 2017
Advance registration required for this no-charge webinar
- What are challenging, controversial issues that local governments face?
- What are best practices that local government professionals can apply to help their communities resolve them?
- What are effective ways for professionals to develop this skill set?
- Leaders from across the U.S.
Audience: all employees, especially those engaging the public on controversial topics
Meets Practice 2 (Policy Facilitation) and 14 (Advocacy and Interpersonal Communication) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
- Register in advance for the webinar:
- Connect with the webinar and audio:
Use your logon information from the email confirmation you receive via email from GoToWebinar. We recommend the telephone option dial-in number provided by GoToWebinar for sound quality.
- Ask questions:
You may submit questions anonymously via email to ICMACoaching@DonMaruska.com in advance or via the webinar during the panel discussion.
- Presenters’ presentation materials: We post these with the agenda at “Agendas & Archives” tab of icma.org/coachingwebinars. The PPT will be available at least 24 hours before the webinar.