City of Aurora, Colorado – Neighborhood Liaison
Connect: LinkedIn and Twitter
My favorite adventure in life was…. moving to Colorado when I was 20.
What is the most local government thing you have done on vacation? What is a vacation?
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was… Leaving my home state of Michigan.
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book… Wendy the Water Drop from DC Water. I would love to hear about their creative process.
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would… be a photographer.
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is… do academic journals count?
Blue or black ink? Blue, but teal is preferable…
What is your recent personal and professional accomplishment? I feel pretty good about starting a new job and finding the new rhythm of life.
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if… get to connect with others and bring back some ideas for the future.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked… What is the most Colorado thing you have ever done?
- Lukas Heaton, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Kayla Barber-Perrotta, City of Thornton, CO
- Christian Williams, City of Goodyear, AZ
- Emily Edmonds
- Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library
- Abby Fitch, City of Aurora, Colorado
- Jordan Rae Hillman, City of Jackson, Mississippi
- Joey Garcia, City of Torrance, CA
- Heather Geyer, City of Wheat Ridge, Co