- ELGL volunteers are planning one day conferences in Durham, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, Menlo Park and Portland on October 21, 2016.
- No matter where you live, there’s an #ELGL16 nearby.
- #ELGL16 is a paperless conference. Please bookmark these agendas on your mobile device to learn about the keynotes and sessions:
- Most #ELGL16 tickets are sold out.
- Tickets for all #ELGL16 locations go on sale the week of August 22, 2016.
- Tickets are $35 for students, $75 for members, and $100 for non-members (includes ELGL membership).
- Ticket price includes breakfast, lunch, happy hour, a full day of conference activity and #ELGL16 swag.
- #ELGL16 sponsorship opportunities are now available! Signing up early to sponsor #ELGL16 means that your organization will be affiliated at every turn as we begin ramping up and promoting the pop up conferences.
- Each “pop up” ELGL experience is designed to expand your local government and leadership knowledge in a geographic region close to you. Please mark your calendars and pick the pop up location that works best for you and your colleagues.
What should I wear?
- Business casual attire is perfect for all of the #ELGL16 locations.
Who’s attending the pop-up location I’m attending?
- We’ll publish the final list of attendees (including the “bands” that each attendee is a member of) the week of October 17.
Who are the #ELGL16 sponsors?
- Our ticket prices are super low because of our amazing sponsors – check ’em out.
- Notably, ELGL doesn’t believe in vendor halls or selling speaking spots. So this means you’re just as likely to be sitting next to another local government ELGL friend, as you are a sponsor ELGL friend. We think that mixing and mingling is the best way to form sincere and authentic relationships.
I’m hungry – are you serving meals?
- Yes – your ticket price includes breakfast, lunch and a social hour + drinks.
Are you using social media during the event?
- Uhhhhh… yeah. We ALWAYS live tweet ELGL learning opportunities and our goal for #ELGL16 is to make the hashtag trend nationally.
- We’ll have people from across the country tweeting and posting using #ELGL16 so if you can’t attend, follow along on Facebook, Twitter and IG, as well as ELGL.org.