And the Knope of the Week Goes To. . . . .
Megan Messmer, ELGL project coordinator, PSU MPA student, City of Dayton intern, and City of Banks intern. Megan did a seamless job coordinating and managing the ELGL Forum with Rob Cornilles. She made all visitors feel welcome including Beaverton School Board members, Rob Cornilles’ staff, and two trackers. Post-meeting, Megan handled inquires from the Democratic Party of Oregon and follow up with meeting attendees.
Previous Knope of the Week Recipients
- Zoe Monahan, Sherwood assistant planner
- Rosalynn Greene, Clackamas County sustainability analyst and Karen Pearson, Clackamas County human resources program coordinator
- Kathy Mollusky, West Linn city recorder
- Jordan Wheeler, Lake Oswego assistant to the city manager
ELGL: In Case You Missed It
- 01.05.12 The Morning Buzz
- Job Postings: Portland Development Commission
- Agenda for ELGL Forum with Rob Cornilles
- Questions for Patrick Quinton
- Survey Analysis
- Pick a Day
- ICMA Call for IdeasCornilles Press Release Previews ELGL Meeting & Announces Endorsements
- 01.05.12 The Afternoon Delight
- Thank you to Rob Cornilles
Much of Rob’s discussion at yesterday’s ELGL Forum focused on this three-point plan for job creation. Further details can be found on this webpage.
What’s Going On, What’s Going On
City Commission Position No. 3 is currently vacant and the City Commission is accepting applications for appointment until February 3, 2012, 5:00 p.m.
The City of Lake Oswego has posted a new question on its online town hall forum, Open City Hall. Open City Hall allows people to give direct input to Council and staff on current issues without having to attend a meeting, plus you can read what others are saying about important Lake Oswego topics. It’s easy and convenient! The current topic will assist the City Council and City Manager as they make project and policy choices for 2012.
Around the Northwest
Join the ELGL Online Community
I’m the co-founder and executive director of ELGL. I love my job. Other things I love: local government, my family, my dog Michael Jordan, sandwiches, naps, books, and skee-ball.