- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- August 15, 2012 Luncheon: Bruce Goldberg, OHA
- 02.10.12 Knope of the Week
- 02.10.12 The Morning Buzz
- 02.10.12 The Afternoon Delight
- 02.10.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Facebook: Social Media Today
American Rivers : Going Green to Save Green: Economic Benefits of Green Infrastructure Practices – American Rivers’ series of new reports highlights the economic benefits of green infrastructure strategies to better manage polluted runoff. These practices, from rain gardens to green roofs, work by capturing rainwater where it falls.
Despite ‘Yuck’ Factor, Treated Wastewater Used for Drinking – As water becomes more precious, suppliers are beginning to overcome public aversion to treating and reusing wastewater.
Like it? Pin it! – Remember when you used to save pictures you liked by pinning them to a bulletin board? That’s the idea behind Pinterest, a site that allows you to make virtual bulletin boards, where you can save and organize images you find on the Web.
Are You Sabotaging Your Own Career? – These five simple actions are why you aren’t getting ahead
Inside the UGB
- Fairview to choose new councilor
- PSU graduate students assist Milwaukie in zoning revamp
- Southeast Portland’s Buckman Pool could be a victim of City Hall budget cuts
- Clackamas County Commissioner Jim Bernard uses iPhone app to create song supporting Chairwoman Charlotte Lehan’s campaign
Outside the UGB
- Rockefeller grant will help Oregon tackle infrastructure finance – Portland Business Journal
- Columbian.com – Attorney: Boldt did not violate state ethics law
Join the ELGL Online Community