- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- August 15, 2012 Luncheon: Bruce Goldberg, OHA
- Valentine’s Day Ideas For Your Special Bureaucrat
- More ELGL Survey Results
- Metro Luncheon RSVP
- Los Angeles City’s Summer 2012 Mayoral Internship
- Job Posting: City Administrator
- Job Posting: Senior Financial Policy Analyst
- 02.13.12 The Afternoon Delight
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Solutions Seminar – Pay it forward – Wednesday, February 15 at 5:00pm at Shattuck Hall
Bonamici: Back in front of voters again in series of town hall meetings – Bonamici’s office announced Monday that she will hold six town halls around the district, starting with one Saturday in Beaverton. Bonamici, who just won election on Jan. 31 to the vacant seat that had been held by David Wu, will also soon be back on the ballot, in the May 15 primary.
When It Comes to Networking, Don’t Try to Wing It – Looking to get more out of networking? Here are four tips to help you make your efforts more productive.
How You Can Give Yourself a Raise This Year – Workers can spend about $3,000 a year on coffee and lunch, according to a recent survey. But saving and investing that chunk of change can increase your wealth.
Job recruiters prefer LinkedIn, Twitter to Facebook – Professional recruiters use LinkedIn most among social networking sites when looking for prospects, followed in order by Twitter and Facebook, according to a report released on Monday.
Become More Optimistic: 6 Smart Tricks – To acquire a more positive attitude, all you really need is a more powerful vocabulary. Try these linguistic shifts.
Inside the UGB
- PAC powers Schrader fundraising
- Portland mayor calls for local investments
- MAX opponents launch petition drive
- Portland sends people to your door to talk garbage
- Multnomah County launches zoning maps website
Outside the UGB
- Columbian.com – Junior Joy Team brings cheer to City Hall
- Report slams U.S. voter registration errors; Oregon seeks to improve by sharing data with other stat
- House Bill 4033 fails, PERS retirees names still public record
Join the ELGL Online Community