- U.S Attorney for Oregon Highlights ELGL Forum in October
- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 02.17.12 Knope of the Week
- NYT: A County That Fell Off the Financial Cliff
- 02.20.12 Presidents’ Day Edition
- La Porte, TX City Manager Search
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Share your opinions | Benson Hill Community Plan Share your opinions – Share you thoughts and dreams for the Benson Hill area and comment on others as the City develops the Benson Hill Community Plan on this interactive map.
West Linn accepting applications for community organization grants – The City of West Linn is seeking community grant requests to fund events and activities between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. Applications will be accepted until March 31, all forms must be emailed to [email protected].
Pat Kilkenny’s bet on ‘arena district’ real estate deal at the University of Oregon pays off – The story of Courtside and Skybox offers a rare glimpse into the business dealings of one of the university’s most powerful boosters and the shrewd real estate bet he made even as the economic downturn wreaked havoc on the housing sector. Surging college enrollment made student housing a rare safe haven while the rest of the market was embroiled by chaos.
House approves easing limits on urban-level development near cities – The bill is intended to resolve boundary disputes between special districts, such as fire departments, and to aid property owners in the Portland area.
Compete To Be Unique, Not the Best – Most companies want to be the best at what they do. But in the vast majority of business, there is no such thing as “the best.”
Inside the UGB
- Forest Grove detective helps shape Oregon bill to protect vulnerable elderly from fraud and abuse
- Wilsonville Mayor Tim Knapp to run for re-election, Eric Postma to run for City Council seat
- Q&A: Tualatin City Councilor Nancy Grimes
- Hillsboro’s new marketing manager is Corinne Bloomfield
- Lake access floats to city council agenda
Outside the UGB