- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 02.17.12 Knope of the Week
- Oregon Legislative Alert: House Bill 4090
- 02.21.12 The Morning Buzz
- 02.21.12 The Afternoon Delight
- Job Posting: City Manager
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue – Do you have what it takes to beat a professional firefighter? Find out at “Pros vs. Joes” this Saturday, February 25 at Big Al’s, noon – 3 p.m. and 6 – 9 p.m.!
Hopefuls accepted for CCC vacancy – Applications for Zone 4 must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, March 2, by the CCC president’s office, 19600 Molalla Ave., Oregon City, with attention to Debbie Jenkins, executive assistant to the president.
Damascus City Council appoints 3 Budget Committee members, seeks applicants for planning commission – Damascus is looking for applicants to fill two positions on the Planning Commission, for which 4-year terms begin in April.
Digital Dilemma | icma.org — Article on taking advantage of technology without tripping over cyber pitfalls by Public Risk Management Association
8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees – Forget good to great. Here’s what makes a great employee remarkable.
10 Little Known Social Media Tools You Should Be Using — Now – Social media is everywhere. It’s in our homes, places of worship, schools and, of course, our businesses. Everywhere you look, people are using social media and are talking about it. And it seems that every week a new type of social site pops up.
Inside the UGB
- Light-rail fight picks up steam
- Boring supports its bus riders
- Forest Grove police face federal civil rights suit
- Mayor sees roses for Oregon City
- Forest Grove envisions transit link, Congress envisions cuts to projects
- County develops planning commission rules
- Sherwood City Council unanimously approves $10 million urban renewal amendment
- TriMet says downtown Portland solar panel project is fully operational, explains financing further
- Beaverton School Board agrees to use eminent domain to secure future high school property
- North Plains Town Hall meeting hears kudos, gripes
Outside the UGB
- Council backs pick for city administrator
- Dozens turn out to laud, lash downtown exclusion zone
- Lane County haggling with state funding officials
- La Grande mayor’s Facebook posting on gay marriage sparks anger, calls for his resignation
- City’s list of priorities hits roadblock