- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 02.17.12 Knope of the Week
- 02.22.12 The Morning Buzz
- Ask A Millennial at OMFOA Conference
- Latest on House Bill 4090: Urban Services
- October Luncheon: Adam Davis
- Lake Oswego City Manager Takes On A New Role
- 02.23.12 The Morning Buzz
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Open House Saturday Celebrates 75 Years of Firefighting in Tualatin – Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue is excitied to partner with the Tualatin Historical Society to host an open house celebrating 75 years of Tualatin firefighting history this Saturday. The event is open to the public and lasts from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. at TVF&R’s Tualatin Station 34 located at 19365 SW 90th Court.
Clackamas County Get Plugged In on February 29.
Rep. Suzanne Bonamici hosts Town Hall in Tigard tonight from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Tigard City Hall.
City of Tigard > News > Downtown Tigard Business Owners Invited to Main Street Project Open House – The event is set for Thursday, March 1, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Tigard Area Chamber of Commerce office (12345 SW Main St).
HUD Hosts Strong Cities, Strong Communities Fellowship Program Twitter Town Hall | The HUDdle – On February 28 at 3:30 p.m. EST, HUD Secretary Donovan and myself will host a Twitter town hall to launch the Strong Cities, Strong Communities Fellowship Program.
Strategic Vision Alignment – Redefining Priorities | transformgov.org – What’s the buzz on Priority Based Budgeting? Join us on March 22nd to find out.
Don’t Brand Your City – They have a lot of interesting things to say on the topic of civic branding, among them that you should think twice about doing a branding campaign for your city.
Employees Looking Out for Their Benefits – Employee benefit committees figure out what benefits are most important to employees and assist with benefit negotiations.
LinkedIn is Disrupting the Corporate Recruiting Market – Even though LinkedIn’s original vision was to become a professional social network to bring people together, it has become “the place” for professionals to network, look for jobs, and “be found” by employers.
Inside the UGB
- Hillsboro will create transportation advisory committees
- Tre Arrow planning run for Portland mayor
- Beaverton officials seek more space for City Hall, police department, court, multicultural and performing arts centers
- Portland Development Commission unalarmed by results of audit
Outside the UGB
- Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber invites business leaders for press conference; House Republicans show up, too
- Walden: More logging, fewer federal rules
- What growth will be like in 2012 & 2013
- Big brother is watching you
ELGL Social Networking Community