- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 03.02.12 Knope of the Week
- It’s Madness – ELGL Bracket Challenge
- ELGL’s Call for Resumes
- What Employers Are Thinking When They Look At Your Facebook Page
- City of Lake Oswego – Kincaid Internship
- Oswego Lake’s big secret: It’s public and you can paddle it
- Job Posting: Management Analyst
- 03.07.12 The Morning Buzz
- ELGL Recommends . . . .
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
- Thank You to Metro Staff!
- ELGL Featured in The Times
- 03.08.12 The Morning Buzz
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Pinterest: USA Today College
Volunteer opportunities bloom at the Native Plant Center – Learn about volunteer opportunities at the Native Plant Center that introduce you to local native plants in the Portland metropolitan area and some of the less traveled places where they thrive.
Imagine Willamette – This website is for those interested in the future of the land formerly owned by the Blue Heron Paper Company in West Linn.
City of Lake Oswego Capital Improvement Plan Open House, March 8, 5 to 7 p.m., City Hall. See what projects are in the 2012-17 draft.
Westside Transportation Alliance – Which Fanno Creek Trail Crossing for Hall Blvd do you like better? Bridge or Tunnel? Send your comments to the County TODAY before 5:00pm and let them know what you think!
Margaret Doherty for State Rep. – Join Senator Burdick and myself at an end of the session Town Hall. It will be held Thursday, March 15th from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Tigard City -13125 SW Hall Blvd.
Wilsonville seeking applicants for library board – Library board members serve four-year terms. The deadline to apply is Apr. 6
How El Paso Ended Up With America’s Best Smart Growth Plan – The city’s new plan will improve downtown, increase public transportation options and revitalize older neighborhoods.
Must a local government comply with a public records request for – Must a local government comply with a public records request for “all future” information regarding what has been requested?
Chesterfield County, VA Ranked 16th on Training Magazine’s ‘Top 125’ | transformgov.org – Chesterfield County has earned international recognition for the sixth consecutive year by placing 16th on Training magazine’s Top 125 for 2012, an annual ranking of organizations with employee-sponsored workforce training and development
How to Tune Your Resume to Target the Right Job – How can you find and deploy the right keywords to aim your resume at the job you want?
Top 10 Biggest Mistakes employees make when quitting – As the economy improves and as more workers feel confident that the time is right to switch jobs, it may be tempting to tell your boss to “Take this Job and Shove It!”
Inside the UGB
- Tillamook green energy company tells Mayor Sam Adams biogas proposal is ‘unsustainable’: Portland City Hall roundup
- Oregon Sustainability Center team to look for private backers
- Multnomah County Chairman Jeff Cogen praises Portland’s urban renewal deal
- A Q-and-A with Carol Pauli, new Oregon City commissioner
- Candidates for Metro, the Portland-area’s regional government, include familiar names
- Baseball news: Potential ballpark site neighbors who would be evicted by favored design to meet with task force