- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- It’s Madness – ELGL Bracket Challenge
- ELGL’s Call for Resumes
- ELGL Featured in The Times
- 03.09.12 Knope of the Week
- 03.11.12 The Sunday Post
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Pinterest: Grant Butler
Tweets from the First Day, National League of Cities – March 10 – City leaders arrived on Saturday excited to meet their colleagues — both in person and online.
Non-affiliated voters can soon request a Republican Primary ballot – The Oregon Republican Party’s decision to partially open the May Primary to Oregon’s non-affiliated voters will be executed according to Oregon statute.
The Go-Nowhere Generation – Americans have historically been on the move, but young people these days seem to prefer staying put.
Deficits Push Municipalities to Desperation – Local governments in New York are finding themselves in the middle of a financial crisis, with problems spreading as they face a toxic mix of soaring pension and retiree health costs.
Owensboro: A Small City’s Success Story Ignites a Sense of Civic Renewal – A highly inclusive model for public engagement has spurred city revitalization and helped set a precedent for citizen participation in government in a small city on the Ohio River, its surrounding county, and beyond.
Building a Culture of R&D in Government – Challenging what we have known for over 100 years is of course not easy, especially given the daily trials that schools face, including budget cuts and students often with a great deal of instability at home.
- One year after the Japanese tsunami, Oregon and California coastal towns still learning, recovering
- Oregon losing Money Match game in Public Employees Retirement System fund
- News: Firm to analyze Ashland garbage rates
- Cottage Grove ballots trickle in
- DeFazio touts logging plan to help finance Oregon timber counties
- Washington preserves Oregonians sales tax exemption