- ELGL Special Forum with CEO of Strategic Government Resources
- Timbers Luncheon RSVP
- Info Request: Employee Recognition – Sample Policies
- ELGL Central Oregon Meeting Announcement
- ELGL In the News: OMFOA Quarterly Newsletter
- 04.06.12 Knope of the Week
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Pinterest: Aha Consulting
- Office Of Citizen Involvement – Multnomah County – You only have 25 days left to take 5-minute Multco budget survey at:http://bit.ly/yNizhD!! It gives input to commissioners on how to spend your tax dollars wisely as you prioritize which programs should be funded. All county programs may have cuts to deal w/ $3.5 million funding gap.
Medford Urban Renewal Budget Meeting – The meeting will take place on the 26th day of April, 2012 immediately following the close of the noon Medford Urban Renewal Agency board meeting.
- Six Secrets to Creating a Culture of Innovation – When IBM recently polled 1500 CEOs across 60 countries, they rated creativity as the most important leadership competency.
- Forbes Leadership Highlights of the Week: All About Innovation.
- Unlimited Vacation Doesn’t Create Slackers–It Ensures Productivity
- Women in politics: It’s time to ‘step up’ – The War Room with Jennifer Granholm // Current TV.
- Back to the past in Oregon’s Baker City – In Eastern Oregon, the small town of Baker City offers a 19th-century downtown and the nearby Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
- Despite recovery, US public employees face more layoffs – While Friday’s report of weak growth in U.S. March payrolls raised concerns about the pace of private-sector hiring, local government jobs remain a drag on the recovery, one that is not anticipated to end soon.
Inside the UGB
- MOODY’S ASSIGNS INITIAL A1 RATING TO THE CITY OF TIGARD, OR WATER REVENUE BONDS
- Governor Kitzhaber Signs Start-Up Investment Bill
- Dudley says he’s moving to California
Outside the UGB
- Columbian.com – John Laird: Building bridges, fighting fires and catapulting clichés
- IN THE PIPELINE? | Proposed Coos Bay natural gas terminal remains up in the air
- Columbian.com – Zarelli’s disability payments in spotlight
- Qualities of new Ontario manager set
- Official sounds warning on Los Angeles budget, which faces $222 million shortfall
- Oregon counties give face to ‘county payments’ debate
- Judge refuses stormwater bond